Dear customers and partners,
we have developed a Corona occupational safety guideline which regulates the behaviour of our employees during business meetings with visitors to our company and with you as a customer or partner.
By implementing these measures, all employees contribute to the health protection of our customers and partners as well as their own health protection.
We will visit you!
- Before the start of the business trip, the employee receives the necessary personal protective equipment (mouth and nose protection, hand disinfection, protective gloves).
- Immediately before first contact with you, the employee puts on the protective mask he or she has brought with him or her and keeps it on for the entire duration of the stay.
- We do not shake hands when welcoming and saying goodbye. In addition, the employee will at all times maintain the specified distance (at least 1.5 metres) from you.
- If possible, the employee should only use his own work equipment. If this is not guaranteed, the employee should wear protective gloves (if appropriate and feasible).
- The equipment you use (including the mobile phone display) should, where appropriate, be adequately cleaned and disinfected during and after the visit.
- Our employees will refrain from visiting much frequented areas of your premises (e.g. company canteen).
- The employee documents the names of the people he or she is talking to in order to establish an information chain and traceability in case of an emergency.
- Depending on the number of participants in the meeting, please ensure that the rooms are sufficiently large and ventilated.
You visit us!
- Before you visit us, we will inform you about our corona protection measures. For this purpose, we will send you our occupational safety guide by e-mail in advance of your visit.
- When you enter our building, we would like to ask you to wear a mouth and nose protector for your own safety and that of our employees. The mouth and nose protector must be worn during the entire stay.
- Please disinfect your hands immediately after entering the building. A hand disinfectant dispenser is provided for this purpose at the reception desk in front of the visitors' room.
- Please report to reception afterwards. There you will be welcomed by one of our staff members.
- Your visit will be documented. When entering and leaving the building, you must sign our visitor's book. You will receive a numbered visitor identification card for your visit.
- During your visit, please observe the minimum distance of 1.5 metres to our employees and avoid shaking hands in greeting and saying goodbye.
- If symptoms of the respiratory tract or signs of illness such as fever occur before your visit, the appointment must be cancelled.