05.10. - 09.10.2020 | Berlin
Become an eIDAS.PROFESSIONAL now!
With our eIDAS.PROFESSIONAL training you will become an expert in eIDAS, ETSI & Co. within a very short time and prepare yourself optimally for the examination aspects of an eIDAS Conformity Assessment.
If you complete the training with a successful exam, we will award you with our exclusive eIDAS.PROFESSIONAL label, which also proves your acquired knowledge externally. The status is valid for 24 months and can be extended for a further 24 months within the framework of a one-day eIDAS.UPDATE training course.
We start with an introduction to show you the latest eIDAS innovations in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 910/2014. Moreover, we analyze the current status of implementation in the national legal system and given an insight into the requirements for electronic identification and trust services.
We explain to you the structure of standards published by ETSI and CEN and provide you with an overview of the contents and interaction of the main ETSI TS and EN, such as e.g.:
- ETSI TS 119 401 / ETSI EN 319 401
- General Policy Requirements for Trust Service Providers
- ETSI EN 319 403
- Requirements for conformity assessment bodies assessing Trust Service Providers
- ETSI TS 119 411-1 / ETSI EN 319 411-1 (Previous: ETSI TS 102 042)
- Policy and security requirements for Trust Service Providers issuing certificates - Part 1: General requirements
- ETSI TS 119 411-2 / ETSI EN 319 411-2 (Previous: ETSI TS 101 456)
- Policy and security requirements for Trust Service Providers issuing certificates - Part 2: Policy requirements for certification authorities issuing qualified certificates
- ETSI TS 119 421 / ETSI EN 319 421 (Previous: ETSI TS 102 23)
- Policy and Security Requirements for Trust Service Providers issuing Time-Stamps
Apart from the technical and organizational rules, there are special requirements to be complied with, in particular, regarding the documentation of trust service providers (CP/CPS/etc.).
As a special bonus, we show you, apart from all theoretical issues, also the interpretation of the ETSI requirements in practice by using the example of ETSI EN 319 411-1.
Due to the language of the relevant standards, the language used in the training sessions and all training materials will be English.
- Introduction into, and history of, eIDAS
- Status of implementation in the national legal system
- Requirements for electronic identification
- Requirements for trust Services
- General provisions
- Qualified trust services
- Electronic signatures
- Electronic seals
- Electronic time stamps
- Services for electronic registered delivery
- Website authentication
- Procedure and contents of an audit of trust services according to eIDAS
ETSI and CEN
- Introduction into the structure of standards of ETSI and CEN
- Overview of contents and interactions of the main ETSI TS and EN
- Requirements for the documentation of trust service providers, for example CP/CPS
- Interpretation of the ETSI requirements in practice using the example of ETSI EN 319 411-1
- Procedure and contents of an audit according to ETSI requirements
- Introduction into the certification scheme of TÜViT
- General requirements on auditors and preconditions for accreditation as well as ethical principles for auditors
- Involved parties and necessary interaction
- Typical course of an audit project
- Recommendation for action and approach during audits
- Requirements and scheme of test reports
- Individuals who are interested in working as an eIDAS Auditor
- Employees of trust service providers or identification service providers
- Individuals who are in the process of developing a TSP and would like to acquire the corresponding basic knowledge
- You are provided with a comprehensive knowledge base regarding the new requirements of eIDAS on trust services and will be able then to allocate these requirements to the various trust services on the basis of eIDAS.
- You will be able to compare the trust services according to eIDAS with the relevant technical audit standards of ETSI and have practised their application by using the example of ETSI EN 319 411.
This also takes place in
Mon. 05.10— Fri. 09.10.2020
Leonardo Hotel Berlin
Wilmersdorfer Strasse 32 10585 Berlin