Cyber-attacks do not only affect large corporations. All business managers are now aware of it. 51 percent of all companies in Germany have been victims of digital industrial espionage, sabotage or data theft within the last two years. This was the result of a study published in 2015 by the German IT association Bitkom. But specifically how and where is your own company at risk? Determining this is not complex and expensive – e.g. by means of Cyber Security Checks provided by certified IT security experts from TÜViT.
What is the cyber security check?
The cyber security check is a method developed by the Alliance for Cyber Security of the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and ISACA Germany Chapter e.V. It utilizes a structured guide to provide a standardized procedure for evaluating IT security in your company.
This assesses whether your company is well protected against threats from cyberspace (network, firewall, VPN ports, mobile devices, web servers, email use, etc.). The cyber security check is based on the content of “BSI IT-Grundschutz”, ISO 27001, COBIT, and PCI DSS.
With the cyber security check, we offer you an efficient and cost-effective solution to identify potential vulnerabilities. Our certified Cyber Security Practitioners identify the potential for improvement in your IT security in just a few days with minimal expense in the course of short audits, and recommend suitable measures in order to close any security gaps.
The results achieved give you an overview of your company-wide maturity level in cyber security. Thus, you can define the further procedure for initiating appropriate follow-up measures, such as the performance of penetration tests.
TÜViT is certified by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as an IT security service provider for IS revision, IS consulting and penetrationtesting.
Our services at a glance
- review of available documents
- estimation of risks and protection requirements
- preparation for on-site assessment (creation of the roadmap)
- on-site assessment with final meeting
- follow-up evaluation/preparing the report, including list of deficiencies and recommendations for eliminating them
Your benefits at a glance
- cost-effective and efficient method: within a few days, you receive a good overview of the cyber security maturity level in your company including recommendations for action
- with TÜViT, you have one of the leading experts in cyber security that combines unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across all industries
- we are certified by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as an IT security service provider and a member of the Alliance for Cyber Security
- take advantage of the long-standing know-how of our IT security experts: We have many years of wide-ranging expertise in IT security, consulting, auditing and security evaluations
- no disruption of ongoing business operations, because the cyber security check is performed without active interference in the IT system