If a company has more than nine employees dealing with the processing of personal data, the Federal Data Protection Act stipulates that a Data Protection Officer must be appointed.
TÜViT provides external certified Data Protection Officers who ensure sustainable data protection organization in companies.
We have the right data privacy/protection solution for every company size and situation: from the introductory, through the basic protection to the tailor-made services package. In addition, we offer optional services, such as the conception and creation of policy guidelines and standards.
TÜViT not only looks after small and medium-sized businesses, but also large corporate groups working on the international stage at around 250 locations, of which 18 are abroad. Our data protection consultants have many years of experience in various sectors of industry and corporate structures.
The experience of TÜViT shows that it is possible for companies with external support to fulfill statutory data privacy/protection requirements without having any negative impact on operational processes.
TÜViT "Data Protection" quality seal
We offer you a quality mark for data protection services in the following two segments:
- TÜViT quality mark "Monitored Data Protection" for existing customers
- TÜViT quality mark "Qualified Data Protection" for companies as part of a data protection solution
Both quality marks are aimed at customers who have a predominant interest in determining and assessing their existing data protection organization and who would like to have these continuously monitored and sustainably maintained by TÜViT, or simply have them reviewed and confirmed once.
Our services at a glance
- performance of the tasks of an in-house Data Protection Officer as part of a service contract
- monitoring of legally-compliant use of data processing programs that are in operation or planned
- support in the creation of documented procedures and corporate guidelines
- support and advice for the drafting of data protection principles
- creation of a public directory of procedures in accordance with § 4e of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
- performance of preliminary checks according to § 4g of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
- performance of measures to raise the awareness of your employees for data protection
- support and advice for all aspects of data protection in your IT landscape
- administration of electronic customers files and operational processing directories
- execution of and support for data privacy/protection audits
Your benefits at a glance
- with its modular approach, TÜViT has the right data privacy/protection solution for every company size and situation
- with TÜViT you benefit from the support of both legal and technical experts; as a result, you are in a position to assess whether the implemented technology is in line with the legal requirements
- efficiency: on the basis of our 15 years of experience with data privacy/ protection, our consultants can implement measures faster and with less effort in accordance with practical requirements
- with TÜViT you have an independent and neutral partner which can provide you with expert advisory on data privacy and data security
- no costs for further trainings
- no conflicts of interest