Data Center Auditor
We are one of the largest technical service providers. Our experts use their skills and knowledge to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Innovation, team spirit and international business have more than 10,000 faces in the TÜV NORD GROUP - we would like you to come and join us!
Where you can make a difference at our company
- You support our national and international customers regarding physical security and high availability of their data centers
- You perform evaluations of data center concepts and designs
- You will audit constructed data center facilities with regard to the electrical systems, cooling systems, security systems etc.
- You document the audits performed in the form of conclusive audit reports
- You will be involved actively in the development of our own international evaluation and certification standards
What defines you
- You have an excellent university degree specialized in a technical field (electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent) and several years of relevant professional experience, preferably in design, construction or consultant of technical building equipment
- You are experienced in relevant standards, such as TSI, EN 50600, ISO 27001, Tier Typology, TIA942
- You have an excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- You are characterized by analytical thinking, strong communication skills and a committed appearance
- You are willing to go on business trips frequently, nationally as well as internationally
Why you should choose us
- Our flexible working hours support you in balancing your professional and personal lives, for instance, with compensatory time-off
- In addition to our management development program and a wide range of internal seminars, we also support our employees in their further development, for instance, in the course of digital transformation
- We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits: capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme, advice in all areas of childcare and need for care, vacation programs, health services, bonus programs, a company car or discounts in staff restaurants just to name a few examples
If so, we are looking forward to your conclusive application stating your salary expectation and the possible starting date.