Student of information technology or equivalent as a working student for audits and certifications within the division IT Infrastructure
We are one of the largest technical service providers. Our experts use their skills and knowledge to provide excellent solutions for people, technology and the environment in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Innovation, team spirit and international business have more than 10,000 faces in the TÜV NORD GROUP - we would like you to come and join us!
Where you can make a difference at our company
- You assume research activities on the topic IT systems
- In order to support audit processes, you test IT systems
- Furthermore, you advance internal tools based on Excel
- The preparation of concepts and templates as well as the preparation of presentation material is also part of your range of tasks
What defines you
- You are enrolled in information technology, information security, business information technology or an equivalent field
- Know-how in the field of databases as well as programming skills in VBA are desirable
- For you, handling MS Office, especially Word and Excel, have become a routine
- A very good command of English, both spoken and written, is naturally to you
- You work independently, structured and solution-oriented
- Your outstanding features are utmost care and reliability as well as excellent communication, team spirit and an exceptional involvement
If so, we are looking forward to your conclusive application stating your salary expectation and the possible starting date.