On this page you can find an overview of our offerings in the field of eID & trust services. Furthermore, however, we also work together with you to develop flexible and individual solutions for your product or service.
Our eIDAS Training Courses
With the help of our eIDAS training courses you will be provided with a perfect insight into the world of eIDAS & ETSI, while at the same time preparing yourself in the best possible manner for the evaluation aspects of the eIDAS Conformity Assessment that are relevant to you.
The four to five-day courses provide you with expert knowledge in the following fields:
- Introduction into, and history of, eIDAS
- Status of implementation in the national legal system
- Requirements for electronic identification
- Requirements for trust Services
- Procedure and contents of an audit of trust services according to eIDAS
ETSI & CEN
- Introduction into the structure of standards of ETSI and CEN
- Overview of contents and interactions of the main ETSI TS and EN
- Requirements for the documentation of trust service providers, for example CP/CPS
- Interpretation of the ETSI requirements in practice using the example of ETSI EN 319 411-1
- Procedure and contents of an audit according to ETSI requirements
- Introduction into the certification scheme of TÜViT
- General requirements on auditors and preconditions for accreditation as well as ethical principles for auditors
- Involved parties and necessary interaction
- Typical course of an audit project
- Recommendation for action and approach during audits
- Requirements and scheme of test reports
At the end of the training you will be able to compare trust services according to eIDAS with the relevant technical evaluation standards of ETSI and will have acquired not only theoretical knowledge, but also practical skills using the example of ETSI EN 319 411.
Furthermore, the training course can be completed as an option with an eIDAS or ETSI auditor examination.
As an alternative to the general training dates, we also offer tailor-made inhouse training courses. You can request your individual offer conveniently online.
Our individual – and therefore project-specific – workshops provide you with the ideal preparation for an upcoming certification process according to eIDAS or ETSI.
Within the framework of the one-day or multi-day workshops, we map the following types of content:
- Overview of legal eIDAS requirements and role of relevant ETSI standards
- Joint evaluation of the requirements relevant to you
- Explanation of the importance of trust service policy and trust service practice statement (TSPS)
- Introduction of TÜViT’s eIDAS / ETSI certification program
- Questions and answers session on standard requirements and certification
Would you like to become a trust service provider or identification service provider and are wondering what technical and legal requirements you will have to meet in this context?
We accompany and support you in setting up a public key infrastructure (PKI) or a trust service and in implementing the documentation requirements according to eIDAS / ETSI.
Within this framework we offer you the following services:
- Support on normative and legal requirements, interpretations and other aspects
- Preliminary document assessments
- Workshops on selected topics, e. g. network security
- Pre-Audits to examine your service implementation at your premises
Analysis / Evaluation
Have you already built up a public key infrastructure (PKI) or a trust service and are interested in an objective evaluation of your implemented processes and documentation? Or are you already an identification service provider and require support in evaluating your identification processes with regard to the assurance level?
Our experts take a very close look at your processes, documentation or identification procedures and show you possible improvement potentials and weak points.
Our services at a glance:
- Status analysis of your PKI / trust service
- Gap Analysis of documents or processes implemented
- Evaluation of assurance levels (low, substantial, or high) of eID means
Certification / Conformity Assessment
If you would like to put your service as a trust service provider on the market, you will have to prove that you fulfil the legal requirements and the underlying technical and organizational standards in the form of certification.
We check your processes and documentation against the eIDAS Regulation, the ETSI standards or the BSI Technical Guidelines and accompany you on your way to successful certification.
The result of the certification on the one hand is the corresponding certificate, but on the other hand also a Conformity Assessment Report (CAR), which is the prerequisite for listing as a Trust Service Provider on the website of the competent supervisory Body (e. g. BNetzA in Germany).
Our certification services at a glance:
- Audit reports according to ETSI, C-ITS, BSI Technical Guidelines etc.
- Audit attestation for the CAB/Forum to include Root-CA in browsers
- eIDAS Conformity Assessment reports for TSPs and modules (video-identification)
- TÜViT Trusted Certificates (published on the TÜViT website)
We offer conformity assessments and certifications for the following target groups:
- eIDAS / ETSI Trust Service Provider (TSPs)
- Identification service providers (in particular video-identification)
- Qualified Signature Creation Devices (QSCDs) as well as remote-/server-signing QSCDs
- Trust Centers (CA) according to BSI Technical Guidelines
- C-ITS (Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems) Trust Service provider