The one-day workshop gives you a good overview of the current security status of your data center. It is designed to provide you with everything worth knowing about the assessment of data center infrastructure under Trusted Site Infrastructure (TSI) in the context of EN 50600. You are thus optimally prepared for the audit and certification process.
Data center certification is becoming more popular
Certification is becoming increasingly popular with data centers. This is demonstrated by the growing number of certification providers on the market. But which of the many certificates actually make sense? What is the difference between the certification providers?
For example, data center operators are often not aware that there is a difference between the ISO process and organizational standards on the one hand, and technical security on the other. Many think that certification according to ISO 27001 covers everything, but overlook the fact that the standard is not based on a detailed technical analysis.
Aim of the workshop
The workshop gives clarity about the different standards and audit specifications, such as TSI and EN 50600, and their requirements for physical security. Together with the participants, we go through the audit procedures of the TSI criteria catalog, the assessment aspects, and the requirements for the different certificate levels (level 1 to level 4) in detail.
When it comes to the audit and certification of an existing data center, the participants receive an assessment of its certifiability after an onsite inspection. We provide initial information regarding non-conformances relative to the audit criteria and existing documentation.
During the workshop, we answer any project-specific questions, discuss the further procedure with the participants, and make available material for the completion of further steps. At the end of the workshop, you therefore know what level your data center is currently at.
Our services at a glance
- presentation of the assessment, audit and certification procedure
- detailed presentation and discussion of the criteria and assessment aspects
- assignment of the requirements to the various certificate levels (level 1 - level 4)
- information on the content and development of a security concept
- on-site inspection of the data center, or consultation of the plans in the case of a new construction project
- clarification of project-specific questions
- discussion of the further procedure
Your benefits at a glance
- clarity regarding interfaces with standards and management standards, such as ISO 27001
- the workshop provides a good basis for the decision-making process
- optimal preparation for certification
- comprehensive team of more than 20 excellently trained and experienced auditors and technical experts
- audit of all your individual disciplines (power supply, cooling technology, etc.) by an interdisciplinary team of experts
- audit and certification by the market leader
- added value from the strong TÜViT brand and high market acceptance